Learn about how we assist with your next
Aging in Place is a hugely popular trend fo the senior population, and Sweeps can be an ongoing partner to make it successful.
As the American population ages, there will be an ongoing need to help people with the varied tasks required to live happily and gracefully at home. We at Sweeps are proud that we are able to assist this population to thrive.
Whether the task is one Sweeper for one hour to help understand a new phone, or a recurring job to come and take out the trash, or a major project to downsize, we are available to help.
Sweepers are mostly college students and recent grads, and this connects perfectly to assist the elderly with tasks like technology help and physical labor.
Just a few of the tasks we help with include:
- Housework: cleaning, tidying, taking out the trash, changing lightbulbs, etc.
- Technology Help: understanding new devices and phones, emails, printers, internet assistance and more.
- Yard Work: lawn mowing, yard maintenance, snow shoveling, etc.
- Organization: hauling, garage and attic organization, paper and files organization and digitization and more.
- Errands: grocery shopping, deliveries, driving, etc.
If you or a family member could use help around the house, please let us know. We would be happy to discuss your needs and find the right workers to assist.