Sweeper Payouts: how it works, reimbursements, travel, equipment, etc.
- Visit your Payouts Page and add a bank account or debit card.
- Note, be careful with your account numbers. Entering the wrong account number will delay payouts.
- Once you are awarded and work a job, fill out a timesheet at the job page at our website.
- Customers have 24 hours to review timesheets and checkout. If they do not, the payout will process automatically.
- Upon checkout, your payout will be transferred to your bank account or debit card.
- These transactions typically take 2-5 business days on the first transaction and 1-2 days on subsequent transactions
Faster Pay ⚡️
- Receive funds within minutes of jobs paying out with Faster Pay ⚡️.
- Note that customers have 24 hours to review timesheets before jobs are automatically paid out.
- Faster Payouts cost 2% of the payout amount, with a minimum fee of 50¢.
- Your Payout Account must be an eligible debit card or bank account to sign up for Faster Pay. View whether your payment method by clicking 'Learn More' in the Faster Pay section on the Sweeper Payouts Page.
- Most payout issues are a result of the wrong account number being entered at your Payouts Page. Accordingly, the first thing to do is to try updating your account number. Once corrected the transfer will work automatically, it will just take a few more days.
- If the account number is correct, call your bank.
- If your account number is correct, and calling your bank doesn't work, get in touch with Sweeps. We can try working with our payouts provider, Stripe.
- Share your referral code from your Referrals Page to earn more money.
- View the page for current referral offering and details.
- Referrals will be credited automatically once someone you refer works or pays for a job.
- At least $18.00 per hour.
- Sweepers are NOT compensated for getting to and from jobs UNLESS there is a specifically stated travel bonus on the job. Learn more.
- You can earn money for providing equipment, learn more.
- You can add job-related expenses to your timesheet and be reimbursed. Learn more.
- Customers are welcome to (or not to) give gratuity in cash, or while checking out online.
- Sweepers receive 1 hour of payment if confirmed jobs are canceled within 24 hours of their scheduled start time. There are exceptions for weather and reschedules. Learn more.