The dryer caught fire yesterday and was easily put out with a fire extinguisher. No smoke damage or structural problems. However, the powder/dust from the extinguisher filled the air and drifted throughout the room, coating the furniture. It is subtle; nothing hazardous or damaged, just need detail-oriented individual(s) that enjoy cleaning. One bedroom/one bathroom bungalow cottage with just over 700SF. Need a one-time deep clean to include vacuuming, dusting, windows, and shower/tile cleaning.